CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine Post Card


I love this card created by Teresa Kline.  I used it as the inspiration to create this Valentine Post Card.  When I was searching through my stash of DSP, I didn't have anything close the what I needed to create the effect of the black and white DSP, so I created my own.  I stamped the medallion image from the Artistic Etchings stamp set in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White card stock over and over again to create the patterned paper you see in this card. 


Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets:  Winter Post, French Foliage, Artistic Etchings, Nature Walk

Card Stock:  Confetti White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey (textured)

 Ink:  Basic Black, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White (Craft)

Accessories and More: Heart to Heart Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Cutter Kit, Stampin' Sponges, Sewing Machine.


1 comments:

Karren

Love this card and your background paper is inspired! Would never have guessed you made it yourself.