CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 - A Year in Review Part II

Wow i still can't believe it's the new year! We are finally back to our daily routine and I'm happy to have a bit of quiet time to stamp while the kids are at school!

I had so much fun and lots of smiles when Leigha and i looked back at all the projects we've posted this past year. Thanks Leigha for sharing your favorites along with our readers favorites! AND congrats on being a Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) Favorite for 2011! WOOOOHOOO....you sooooo amazin' girl.. : )

I'm going to start with my favorite posts of Leigha's and of course i couldn't just pick one! I had a hard time choosing even just a few!! Here are some of my faves:

Thanks for Helping me Grow
I can't wait to CASE this card! I keep looking back at this card thinking it would be a great card to case for Alyssa's preschool teachers. I must get creating as Valentine's day is just around the corner and this is a perfect card for the occasion!!

It's a Girl!
This is so darling! This is the cutest dresser card I've seen!! It's too cute for words.

Christmas Snow Globe Easel Card
I've made easel cards before but how super cute is this card?? Adding a sweet treat cup and a photo. Something to think about for Dad or Grandma for valentines day?? Just switch up the sweet treat cup to a heart and add a nice family photo... : ) : )

April Showers Bring May Flowers
This card absolutely wowed me! Jaw dropping WOWZERS!! I can't say I'd case it exactly the same since i haven't learned how to sew on cards yet! I'm sure inspired to learn how after seeing what Leigha can do with a sewing machine.... : )

New Shoes
This has to be my all time favorite post, well to date that is!

One thing i look forward to each week is my so called "business meeting" with Leigha. We set time aside to go over "blog stuff" and have such a great time discussing "crafts" and everything else around us. We both have lots going in our lives and it's nice to sit, chat and take a break from it all!! She's gotten to know me fairly well over this past year and from a funny look on my face to ONE single word Leigha KNOWS what I'm thinking and always knows the right time to pull a funny or crack a joke!--this one was certainly a gut-buster for me....and certainly made me laugh! : )


Okay, on to most popular/favorite posts of mine. Based on page views, the most popular 3 posts posted by me are:

My Spider man Card


My Owl Cards


.... you can find the tutorial here.



Snowflake Gift Card



Here are some more popular posts and some of my favorite creations of 2011:

Case of the Butterflies

Mini in Colour Promo - Butterflies

Little bit of Red Glimmer Love

Love Beyond Measure

Looking back at my posts...i sure "Heart" butterflies.. : ) : )

Happy 2012!

0 comments: