CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bold Blossom with Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch


This card was created by a wonderful friend, co worker and downline. I love coming to work each week to see and share our creations!! I love getting together at lunch with Meredith and Susan to view our SU catty and card samples on stampin connection!! Even if Susan talks about how WONDERFUL leigha is and how talented she is..!!---HELLO.....WHAT ABOUT ME..?? bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaha!! (teehhe....i already know how much susan loves me --i'm just teasing susan!! we laugh about it all the time!!.. i always tell her i want to be leigha when i grow up! she's so unbeleivably talented..!!) ; )

I just love ...love ..............LOVE Meredith's style and i'm sorry the photos don't do this card justice!! It's super gorgeous in person. ---I'm so sorry the photos are poor. I took the photos at work with the intention of casing the card at a later date and then posting it but haven't gotten around to doing so. The card looks long in the photo but it's a regular size card. Again, BAD PHOTOGRAPHER...--bad photos!! I wanted to show at least one more card with the bold blossom set before the summer mini ends!! If you've had your eye on this set make sure you grab it before August 31st. Check out page 7 of the Summer Mini. It is a super cute set and matches the blossom bouquet triple layer punch so well.

Meredith has a GREAT eye for colours and i love the colours she used for this card. She did a great job working in my least favorite colour, Melon Mambo! I loved what she did with the ribbon. You can't see it well but the ribbon is looped and then tucked under the card on the right hand side and again it looks awesome in person. Thanks for letting me share your card Meredith!! --maybe you can bring it into work again and i'll take better photos...cuz you know me.. --will i get around to re creating it before xmas...bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha! Meredith knows i'm already creating xmas cards... bye bye summer hello winter...lol.. : )

I have a couple more fabulous creations up on my display wall that Meredith has created and if she agrees to let me share them with you i'll post them soon! --cross your fingers she lets me post them...!! (i promise to take better photos)...i would hate for you to miss out on some of her FABULOUS creations! : ) : )

Products used for this project:
Stamp Sets: Bold Blossom (Summer Mini - W123232, C122232),
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Daffodil Delight (119683), Tangerine Tango (111349), Crumb Cake (120953), Melon Mambo (115320), Old Olive (100702)
Ink: Old Olive (102277), Tangerine Tango (111834), Daffodil Delight (119667), Melon Mambo (115656).
Accessories and More: Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Large Oval Punch (119855), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), 1" Circle Punch (119868), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), Big Shot (113439) Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder (115964), Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired).

Hope you like... : )

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE

1 comments:

Meredith Briden

Ok..... Do I have to pay you now that you have talked me up so nicely ? What a suprise to read yyour blog and see my littl 'ole card ! Thanks .... I think ?