CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 - A Year in Review Part II

Wow! I certainly can't believe a whole year has flown by? Looking back on our blog for 2012 was certainly fun for the kids and I.  Ethan wants to make a "green drink" RIGHT NOW!-- lol and Alyssa's clearing off her craft table so she can craft with me tomorrow.  She has to be my most favorite crafting buddy!  We can't wait to spend the first day of the New Year in our PJ's crafting the whole day away.. : )

It was hard to pick just one favorite so i've broken it down.

Here are a few of my FAVORITE posts of Leigha's:
I'll be sad to see the beautiful flowers on the sidebar disappear after January 2nd.  Leigha has done such a wonderful job creating paper flowers, she brings the flowers to life!  It's no surprise to me that "Lynn's Bouquet" was chosen by SplitCoastStampers in their list of Favorites: The Best of 2012.  How gorgeous is that bouquet??!!!!!  My favorite bouquet has to be the Summer Bouquet .  I love the colours in this bouquet and with the matching boutonniere and table center pieces to boot.  Soooo AMAZING.. ; )

I also love Leigha's Butterfly card and Butterfly Scrapbook page.  As you can tell from many of my blog posts I LOVE butterflies.

Two other faves are the Domestic Goddess birthday card and St. Patricks Day Shamrocks card.  I think it might be the sewing... i love it when leigha sews on her projects!!  : )

The most popular/favorite posts of mine. Based on page views, the most popular posts posted by me were:

Shortened Framed Tulips Technique

Thank you to everyone who purchased my Cupcake Tutorial this past year.  I have to say i really enjoyed creating the cards for this tute.   Especially the Movie Strip Card...i still can't part with these gorgeous cards!  : )

Wishing you Health and Happiness in 2013. 



1 comments:

Anonymous

So Alyssa is your favourite crafting buddy.........hmmm.....
OK she's mine too! :-)
Happy New Year to you both