CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 - A Year in Review - Leigha

Happy 2013!  


I'm also thrilled to say that the bouquet I created for Lynn's Bouquet Tutorial was chosen by SplitCoastStampers in their list of  Favorites: The Best of 2012.  What an honour to be chosen and included amongst such talented artists :)  Whoo hoo!  My humble thanks to the talented and dedicated ladies who volunteer their time to organize and  run the Favorites forum over at SplitCoastStampers.



Wow!  Can you believe a whole year has flown by?  I can't.  Looking back on 2012, I thought it would be fun to share some of our most popular and favorite posts with you. I had a blast looking back at this past year's posts, and seeing which ones were the most popular with our readers.  Did you have any favorites?

It was so much fun revisiting and going through old posts, that I just HAD to list more than one.  Here are a few of my FAVORITE posts of Natasha's

I LOVED this card!  Awesome colour scheme and layout. It actually inspired me to purchase the Make a Monster set :)

Gorgeous, Gorgeous card!  Love the colour combinations and the delicate simplicity.  The clear window sheets added just the "extra something".  Based on our stats, you guys loved this card too!  

Cool card!  Wow!  Way to encorporate all those team themes and colours.  What coach wouldn't love to get this for a gift?  

What a cute and awesome little gift idea!  I loved it, and you guys did too!  This was a huge hit on our blog and on Pinterest :)


Okay, on to most popular/favorite posts of mine.   Based on page views, the most popular post posted by me were these posts: 




 Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. 
Looking foward to 2013.
 

0 comments: