CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spread Your Wings Emma!


Warning!  Lots of bragging in today's post :)  Today my daughter Emma, graduated from grade 7.  She's on to high school!  Way to go Emma!  Her school had a sweet little ceremony and dance.  Everyone got their elementary school diploma and awards were given out.  All the girls and the boys looked so nice in their formal wear.  In addition to her diploma, Emma won two service awards, an award for leadership, and an award for academic honour roll.  Earlier this week, we received a call from the high school that Emma had been accepted into the honours program.  We are so proud of you!   I made this card for you.  High school is going to be such an exciting time!   I hope you do "Spread your wings and Fly!"


This card and layout was inspired from a card that I saw online earlier this month.  The picture is not watermarked, so I do not know who to give credit to.  If you recognize it, please let me know, and I will be most happy to give credit where credit is due :)

Products used for this project:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Shimmer White, Pool Party, Lucky Limade, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP. 

Ink: Early Espresso

Accessories and More: Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Basic Pearl Jewels, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, MDS.

MDS: I created the sentiment "Spread your wings and Fly" in MDS.






3 comments:

Karren

What a beautiful and appropriate card. Congrats to your gorgeous daughter and best wishes for her high school years.

jaki

Gorgeous card and congratulations to your daughter.
My daughter also finishes year 7 this year and will be off to high school...don't they just grow up in the blink of an eye!!

Anonymous

Beautiful . . . both your daughter and the card.
Thank you so very much for sharing. I think it makes everyone's spirits fly! Mary