CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Case of the Butterflies


I'm always looking for ways to use my scraps up so when I came across this card created by Mary Brown I knew I had to pull out my scraps and beautiful wings embosslit and give it a try!! (Thank you Mary for the inspiration!)

You still have time to win some blog candy!!! If you haven't left a comment on this post yet you still have time!! Please leave a general comment or wish Leigha a belated Happy Birthday (she will be returning home today!--woohooooooo!)

I JUST returned from holidays myself and I'm super excited to start sharing all the Halloween and Christmas cards/projects I've been creating this past month!! Today the Holiday Mini went LIVE and it is out of this world. I think i pre ordered every single accessory in this mini!!--The next couple months are my most favorite time to craft!! I love getting ready for Christmas!! AND i LOVE LOVE..just love the new scoring tool stampin up has come out with. I can't wait for you to get your hands on it! I know you'll just love it tooo! Click here to check it out!

Check back on Saturday for a Blog Candy Winner and a cute Halloween card!... : )

I'm off to finish unpacking...get some house cores done, start thinking about getting things in order for school starting next week... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggghh.. ohhh did i say get some house cores done!! hump!! -- maybe get in a few games of Yahtzee and Uno...LOL! --we've been playing games and hanging out at the lake so much I'm sad to be back to reality!!! It only means "routine" is about to start with school just around the corner!!






Products used for this project:
Stamp Sets: All Hoildays (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Cajun Craze (119684), Early Espresso (119686), Daffodil Delight (119683), Marina Mist (119682), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Certainly Celery (105125).
Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Accessories and More: Big Shot (113439), Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976), Snail adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)

Hope you like... : )

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE



1 comments:

Meredith Briden

Adorable card !!!!
This might be the card to case that will get me out of my crafting slump.