CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paper Flower In Colors Bouquet {Tutorial}


Well, as you know, the new 2011 - 2012 Ideas Book and Catologue was released on July 1st.  The gorgeous cover shows that paper flowers are hot, hot, hot right now.  I used the cover as my inspiration to recreate the beautiful Paper Flower Bouquet that I first introducted you to here.  These bouquets are made completely out of paper using various Stampin' Up! punches and dies. 



Several In Colors are featured in this bouquet.  I used Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, and Peach Parfait, So Saffron as the main colours. Wouldn't you love to make this beautiful bouquet  for someone special?  Now you can!  Due to an overwhelming demand, I have put together a detailed tutorial on how make each of these stunning flowers and how to replicate the bouquet.  The tutorial is in four parts.  Each tutorial gives clear step-by-step instructions with tons of gorgeous photos on how to make the roses, leaves, ranunculus, and white hydrangea to make this bouquet. The complete tutorial is 22 pages in length and has 57 photos.  The flowers are not difficult to make, but a lot of photos are required to give complete step-by-step instruction.   It also gives lots of instruction on how to create the subtle effects that really make the flowers look real and come to life.  Click here for more pics. 


The complete  four part tutorial on how to make this project is available for purchase for only  $6.95 




UPDATE:  (added June 1, 2012):  You are purchasing a tutorial from 2011.  Some of the items used in the tutorial have been discontinued from Stampin' Up!  This tutorial is still easily re-created.  Simple substitutions are noted here.  As of June 1, 2012, the card stock colours Peach Parfait, and Poppy Parade are no longer available.  Also, Stampin' Pastels, the 5-Petal Punch, and the Mat Pack are  no longer available for ordering through Stampin' Up!  The Stampin' Pastels can easily be substituted for other pastels, or with the corresponding classic ink sponged on with a cotton tipped applicator.  The 5-petal punch was used to create the tiny green leaves amongst the white hydrangea flowers.  This punch can easily be substituted for the Blossom Petals Builder punch or or the 5-petal shaped flower from the Island Floral die.  Any piece of thin foam can be substituted for the foam mat from the Mat Pack.  The card stock colours Peach Parfait and Poppy parade can be substituted for many different colour combinations.  Please see the original colour combinations for this bouquet here.  

The tutorial will be e-mailed to the email address registered to your paypal account within 24 hours as four Adobe PDF files following your purchase.  If you do not receive your email, please check your spam box.  If you still have not received your file within 24 hours, please contact me so I can correct any issues. If you have purchased this tutorial from me in the past, and would like an updated colour list to recreate this new In Color Bouquet, simply email me, and I am happy to pass that info along free of charge :)

Alternatively, purchase a minimum of $60 in Stampin' Up! products, and I will email you the PDF Tutorial free of charge!

Here is a testimonial from one of my customers: 

"The tutorial looks fabulous!  You've done such a wonderful job of explaining each flower and leaf, and I can hardly wait to give the paper flowers a try.  A couple of times recently I've been disappointed with for-fee tutorials, but certainly not with yours.  I know it was a lot of work for you, and it was worth every penny to me!  Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and for putting together a thorough and well-illustrated tutorial."





or contact me  to place an order (Canadian orders only please).    
(NOTE:  if you are ordering online, please check that you see my name listed at the top of the website as the demonstrator for your order.  Sometimes it will default to a demonstrator you have used previously.  You may need to clear your cookies before a new demonstrator's name will appear.  This is important if you want to qualify for the free tutorial).

 Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 



2 comments:

wdra0632

I really love these flowers, so pretty. Was wondering what dies and punches I would need to have before I purchase te tutorial? I will be placing an order this weekend and would like to order the items that I do not have to makes these gems. Thank you and have blessed day, Wendy D.

Leigha Rock

Hi Wendy, I'm going to answer you via the "comment" section, as you haven't left me contact info. Hopefully you get this info.
The dies and punches are: Blossom Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Floral Fusion Sizzlit, and Fun Flowers Bigz Die. The other items you will want to make sure you have on hand are: Re-inkers in your color choices (I have used So Saffron and Calypso Coral here), Pearl Jewels, and Stampin' Pastels. Other items: floral tape and floral wire. Hope that answers your question. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need further clarification. --Leigha