CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Great Friend


Today is my "Great Friend" Amanda's Birthday! Happy Birthday Schweeeetie! I've mentioned Amanda before in previous posts. Amanda always finds the best cards to CASE and then i CASE her CASE...ooooh we are such great CASERS!! ; )

Amanda and i met a few years ago through SU! After attending and chatting at a few Downline meetings we instantly connected! We were drawn to each other with our craft style, we have the same card making style...oh and of course our personalities just clicked. Amanda is and has been such a GREAT friend over the years and i just love our friendship!! (Thank you Amanda!) Our daughters are great little buddies. Alyssa can hardly wait to she her Little pal Natalie. She always tells me Nataile is her favorite --so cute. We all love getting together for play dates! The kids play and Amanda and i get some time in there to chat and craft!!

Each year Amanda finds time during the busy holiday season, first -to remember it's my birthday (i often get forgotten...LOL) and second -to create a beautiful handmade birthday card for me!!.... and i have to admit I'm horrible at sending birthday cards!! --I finally got my act together this year and created a card for a fabulous friend....this one's for you girlfriend!! (can you hear my valley girl voice--LOL)






Quick Tip: I inked up my sponge in More Mustard and ran it across the Whisper White card stock and then embossed the leaves with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then used the Cherry Cobbler marker and spritzer tool to give it some texture.







Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Great Friend (113792 - Retiring June 30th), Wonderfully Worn Background (118533), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)

Card Stock: Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730)

Ink: More Mustard (103162), Cherry Cobbler (119669), Cajan Craze (119671), VersaMark (102283)

Accessories and More: White Embossing Powder (109132), Embossing Buddy (103083), Mini Library Clips (109857), Linen Thread (104199), Stamping Sponge (101610), Colour Spritzer Tool (107066), Cherry Cobbler Stampin Marker (119681)

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE


Hope you like... : )

0 comments: