CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dance Teacher Thank You Gift Card Holder



Well, that time of year is here.  Our kids school and activities are winding down, and its time to thank those people who have dedicated so much time and effort with our kids.  My next couple of posts will feature the thank you gifts I have been working on for my kids teachers, daycare, and dance teachers.


This thank you gift is for my daughter's dance teachers (jazz, tap and musical theater.........whew!).  What dance teacher doesn't need more music?  I first saw the idea for this dance teacher thank you gift card holder here.  But I wanted to make it my own, so I used My Digital Studio (MDS) to create the image with different sized and colours of circle punches.  Then I used the text box to add the "Thanks.................for teaching me how to get my groove on".  I printed it out onto Whisper White cardstock, and cut it out with the 3" Originals Circle die and backed it onto Melon Mambo cardstock cut with the Scallop Circles #2 Bigz die.  Then I popped it out onto Stampin' Dimensionals. 


The inside of the card hold an iTunes gift card and space for my daughter to add her own handwritten thank you.

Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Priceless (115052) (Hurry!  Retiring June 30th!)
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette (111351), Pretty in Pink (100459), Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730), and Basic Black (121045)

Ink: Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pad (101301), Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad (115656), and Whisper White Craft Ink Pad (101731)

Accessories and More:  My Digital Studio (118108), 3" Circle Originals Die (122125), Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die (113469),  Curly Label Punch (119851), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).




0 comments: