CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day is Just Around the Corner!


Wow, Mother's Day is just around the corner!  Imagine pictures of your cuties around the outside of this heart.  Wouldn't you just love to make and give this Photo Heart Frame to the special mom in your life? I made this one for my friend Kristy.  Isn't her daughter Kianna the cutest? 


The complete  tutorial on how to make this project is available for purchase for only  $2.50.   The link to purchase on the top right sidebar.  The tutorial will be e-mailed to the email address registered to your paypal account within 24 hours as an Adobe PDF file following your purchase.  If you do not receive your email, please check your spam box.  If you still have not received your file within 24 hours, please contact me so I can correct any issues.  

You will need My Digital Studio (MDS) or some other photo editing software that you are familiar with to complete this project.  This tutorial gives you step by step instructions how to make the heart with a photo strip, designer paper, and accessories.  Although I do give basic instructions on how to create the photo strip, you must be familiar with and have photo editing software to create the photo strip.  I've used MDS, but you can use other photo editing software that you are familiar with too.

Products used for this project (Please note, the Occasions Mini Catalogue has expired, not all of these items are still available, but you can change things up, and make it your own)!:  I've used You're a Gem stampset and Trinket Keys (carried over!) from the retired Occasions Mini Catalogue to create mine.  You will also need some Designers Series Paper (DSP) and a photo frame.  I've used First Edition and Sweet Stitches DSP  (both from the retired Occasions Mini).  I finished my heart off with some Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon,

More photos of this project can be viewed here.



2 comments:

Unknown

WOW!!! This is totally awesome!! I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #15 with a link back to your blog on 5-8-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Unknown

I wanted to share with you my project I made using your tutorial (and a funny story). Check out my blog link here: http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-mothers-day-present.html

Take care
Tiffany