CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dream


Well, today, I'm going to let you have a little peak into my home.  My daughter, Emma, is almost 12.  When we were redoing her room, she said, "Mom, my room is a little babyish don't you think?"  I had done her old room in baby pinks, and it had stayed that way since she was 3 years old.  I realized that she really needed a "tween" room.  I let her have 100% control of the colours.  Boy, was I challenged when she chose hot pink and lime green!  Those of you who know me, know I like my house in neutral colours.

This really challenged me to step outside my box!  It was even her idea to add the "Dream" Decor Element (item no. 119482 - $9.95)) from Stampin' Up's Definitely Decorative Catologue.  Contact me if you would like one of these catologues.  It is full of beautiful home decor items.  It was super easy to put up, and can be removed just as easily any time.





When Emma saw the new Sale-a-bration catologue, she begged me for the FREE "Notes" Chalkboard Decor Elements (Item No. 123332) for her room.  Wouldn't you love this free little item too?  It's just one of the free items available in the Sale-a-bration catologue.  For every $60 worth of Stampin' Up! products you order between now and March 31st, you can choose an item from this little catty. Contact me to place an order today!



And, since I have your attention, I just HAVE to share a couple of other little tidbits from her room :)




0 comments: