CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Busy as a Bee

Well,the lavender is blooming, and the bees are busy!  Don't they know it's summer, it's hot, and it's time to take a break and be lazy?  I must say, I've been as busy as a little bee too!  But I now get to slow down (a little) for a couple of weeks, until everything gets crazy again.  I'm looking forward to hitting my craft room and getting some creative time in.  I've decided to harvest the lavender -- I have TONS of it!  But what to do with it all? 


These muslin sachets will hold the lavendar and will make sweet little gifts later in the year.

Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, French Foliage.

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso

Accessories and More:  Muslin sachet bags (can be found at big box craft stores), Linen Thread, lots of lavender :)