CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, February 24, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Shamrocks


Well, Valentine's Day is behind us, and it's time to start focusing on the next holiday:  St. Patrick's Day!  This card would be quite versatile -- who can't use a couple of "good luck" cards in their stash?  I saw a card last year, and copied a pic of it into my ideas folder last year.  I loved the card, and used it as the inspiration for this shamrock card.  The picture wasn't watermarked, and I can't remember where it is from.  If you recognize elements of your design, email me, and I'd be happy to give you credit and a link :)  This is my take on the card:



Products used for this project:

Stamp Sets: So Happy for You (retired)

Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, various DSP in So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Old Olive

Ink: Early Espresso

Accessories and More:  Heart to Heart Punch , Corner Rounder Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Sponges, Cutter Kit, Dimensionals, Sewing Machine.